- We follow government guidelines and we treat each other with respect.
- Before joining, students will be asked to read the Covid guidelines and sign a declaration.
- Participants will be asked not to come to the studio if they have Covid-19 symptoms or are supposed to self-isolate for any reasons.
- We will train at the required 'social distance'. The large studio space and the limited numbers of participants will make this possible. We also keep the windows open, so please dress in warm clothes/layers.
- Currently, there is no government rule that makes face coverings mandatory for indoor training ; so feel free to train without a mask. Participants who would like to wear a face covering are welcome to do this. Everybody shall feel fully accepted and safe in our group.